Global News | Celebrity News & Gossip | Health | Entertainment News | Events | Politics | Life Styles & More

Breaking

Monday, 2 April 2018

Children Report Parents To Police For Forcing Them To Watch ISIS Beheading Videos


Four siblings have reported their own parents to police after they were allegedly made to watch an Isis beheading video.



The children, who are of Somali origin, have now been taken into care after they were allegedly kept out of school and made to watch the videos.

One of the children, a 10-year-old boy who suffers with learning difficulties, has reportedly been left so traumatised he can no longer speak,Metro UK reports.

According to court papers, the children were ‘kept socially isolated’ and were only allowed out of the home once every three weeks. The High Court judgment says:

‘The children have complained that their parents expressed support for extremist violence and have expressed anti-semitic, anti-British, homophobic and anti-white views in the home, which the children reject.”

The children are now in foster care after being allegedly made to watch the videos

Police first intervened after the 18-year-old daughter contacted Childline, the Times has reported. She told police they were being ‘kept at home, did not attend school and were kept socially isolated’. ‘

The children, who are from the Midlands and include three boys aged 10, 14 and 16 along with the daughter, are now in foster care after details of the alleged ‘physical and emotional abuse’ were heard in the High Court last week.

Ms Justice Russell ruled last week the youngest child should move to residential care. Childline founder and president Dame Eshter Ranzen called the case ‘horrific’.

The parents – who cannot be named for legal reasons – deny the allegations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG, BE THE FIRST TO GET UPDATES
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner