Global News | Celebrity News & Gossip | Health | Entertainment News | Events | Politics | Life Styles & More

Breaking

Thursday, 16 November 2017

Faulty iPhone Charger Kills 14-Year-Old Girl (Photos)


A teenage girl has died after being electrocuted in her sleep when she rolled over onto her iPhone 6’s faulty charging cable.

Sun UK reports that 14-year-old Le Thi Xoan was found unconscious after she rolled over onto the torn cable in Vietnam.

It was also stated that the Police in Hanoi saw a burnt white cable on her bed and believe a slight tear in the rubber casing may have revealed the live wires inside.

Thi Xoan was rushed to the hospital where medics confirmed electrocution as the cause of her death.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG, BE THE FIRST TO GET UPDATES
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner