Global News | Celebrity News & Gossip | Health | Entertainment News | Events | Politics | Life Styles & More

Breaking

Saturday, 13 May 2017

WATCH VIDEO: 7-Year Old Electrocuted In Benin


The incident allegedly occurred at Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City.

Residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and Officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any “accident” of any kind but the officials didn’t show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available, Punch reports.

The deceased identified as Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body.The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG, BE THE FIRST TO GET UPDATES
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner